Article provided by: Little Thai Place
Our restaurant, the Little Thai Place, is the go-to place for people looking to have a taste of Thailand without having to leave town. Our kitchen offers a variety of the best Thai food in Victoria at affordable prices. Unlike other Thai restaurants, our place offers an authentic Thai dining experience that will keep you coming back for more.
What are the Best Thai Specialties to Order?
If you are still unfamiliar with Thai specialties but wanted to try it out, here are some of the best Thai dishes most popular among foreigners that you may want to order:
- Tom Yum Goong – a soup of spicy and sour base with prawns, mushroom, cilantro, and Thai herbs.
- Kang Gang Kiew Waan Gai – green curry with chicken, eggplant, red peppers, and basil best paired with steamed rice.
- Pad Thai Goong – stir-fried Thai rice noodles with prawns, carrot, bean sprout, green onion, tofu, and egg.
- Tom Ka Gai - a soup of spicy and sour base with chicken, cilantro, mushroom, coconut milk, and Thai herbs.
- Satay Gai – grilled chicken, served with peanut sauce
- Gai Ped Med Mamuang – stir-fried chicken with carrots, cashew nuts, green onion, and green and red peppers.
- Gang Dang – made with either pork, chicken, beef, or prawns, red curry paste, coconut milk, bamboo shoots, eggplant, red pepper, and basil.
- Kao Pad Goong – special Thai fried rice mixed with prawns, broccoli, lettuce, carrot, cauliflower, green onions, tomato, green pepper, and egg.
Why is Thai Food Popular Worldwide?
Without a doubt, Thai food is one of the most in-demand cuisines anywhere in the world, primarily because of its unique and powerful flavors. If you are wondering if Thai food is worth trying out, you may be convinced by the following reasons for its immense popularity:
- Harmony of flavors. Thai cuisine has mastered the art of combining multiple flavors – sweet, sour, salty, bitter, and spicy – to create a delicious harmony that makes every dish come alive. Thai food has something to offer to everyone. From soups, salads, satisfying meat dishes, to filling desserts, Thai food is bursting with flavors.
- Nutritional value. If health is your primary standard for choosing which food to eat, then Thai dishes will not disappoint considering that it is acknowledged as one of the healthiest cuisines in the world. For one, the Thai method of cooking ensures that the essential nutrients contained by the ingredients are highly-preserved. Thai dishes are also made using fresh and healthy ingredients (mostly vegetables), some of which even include ingredients with medicinal value that can help relieve ailments like gastrointestinal issues.
- Numerous options. Whether you are a fan of vegetables, meat, chicken, or seafood, there are Thai dishes that will completely satiate your hunger for good food. Even if you have not tried any of their specialties yet, you will surely find a dish or two that will easily become your favorite.
Satisfy your craving for authentic Thai dishes by dining with us here at the Little Thai Place. Our loyal clients vouch that we have the best Thai Food in Victoria, so why don’t you check out and taste for yourself. Book a table with us or call for fast delivery today.best thai food Victoria
View Larger Map